Just a Few More Pictures from the Wedding




The house is pretty quiet tonight as my sisters, Melissa and my friend Debbie all are on their way home. My dad is here for a couple more days.
As I go through all the pictures of the wedding, I feel such quiet joy, knowing my sweet daughters are both so happily married now.
We were blessed with rain yesterday and today, which almost felt symbolic to me, as if we were being blessed 10 fold. The high today was 81 degrees. It felt so refreshing.

Tomorrow I will post more about the wedding and some of the details.
For now, here are some additional pictures.
Cutting the wedding cake
Sharing the cake
Their wedding rings, from Thailand with their last name written in Thai on them. A tradition in Casi's family for a few generations.

I feel so blessed by the joy our family has shared this past week. Being together, sharing a wedding, being able to laugh and talk into the wee hours.
Having the wedding come off perfectly. It was such a fun time, although I will admit I am totally worn out.
I stayed in the kitchen the whole time of the reception, popping out now and again to check on food and see what was taking place. By the time the cake was cut and the toast was given, I was through with kitchen duty.
Friends stayed and helped us clean up and we were home by 11 p.m. I put my feet up and just crashed. I vowed not to leave the house on Sunday and I stuck to that. Stayed in my pajama's the entire day.

I did go to a garage sale on Friday, at a co-workers home and found several fun things I will share with you tomorrow. They were teasing me about taking time to garage sale shop the day before the wedding.

Thank you all for the well wishes, the kind words and the compliments on the flowers and sewing.
Melanie did make a beautiful bride, even if I do say so myself !

Comments

Genuine Lustre said…
Very beautiful indeed, and so are her nails!
Patty said…
They are fake nails but she has beautiful nails naturally. This will change when all the domestic chores set it : )

Popular Posts