One Week From Tomorrow


One week from tomorrow my sweet daughter Melissa will be here. I can't wait ! It seems like forever since I have seen her but really it was just this past June when we got to spend several days together in Massachusetts.
My sister Jan and Debbie, my best friend of 45 years will be arriving just a couple hours after Melissa's plane gets in.
It sure makes the approaching wedding day seem a lot closer. Just about everything is ready. Just need to work on the flowers. We are still undecided if we will do them ourselves or have a florist do them.

This girl has been running 4 miles a day. I am so proud of her. I haven't been running at all so glad someone in the family has been. Come September I will be out there running again.



Melissa and James looking "oh so beautiful" and handsom at a friends wedding
Melissa looking "oh so cute" at the Ethnic Festival

Comments

Gorgeous couple Patty! It must be very exciting over at your place right now!
Marci said…
Melissa looks like you. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful countenance!!!!

Popular Posts