I Have Been Tagged

Kim over at Stillmeadow Quilting tagged me for this meme
8 random things about me....
Only 8 ? There are so many random things about me : )
1. I hate shoes, would rather be bare foot
2. I never tasted broccoli or egg salad until I was in my 20's ( I just knew they would taste bad but they didn't)
3. I have attempted to sky dive, but would not let go of the plane, so never jumped out of it.
4. I speak some Hebrew and some Yiddish
5. I would rather have pizza more than just about any other food
6. I have spoken to a crowd in L.A. of over 300 people with no notes
7. I have been an ordained elder in a large California church
8. Horses running up to me, frighten me, I seem to think they won't stop !

I am tagging anyone who has not done this one and wants to.

Comments

Those were very interesting to learn about you!
LBP said…
I love the one about the broccoli and egg salad. I had never seem broccoli either until elementary school and when I saw it on my tray I thought they were serving miniature trees! I told my mom about the mini trees and she finally concluded it was broccoli!

Blessings

Linda
Tina Leigh said…
I didnt eat pizza until I was an older teen...what a weirdo I was! LOL! Happy New Year Patty!
Tracy said…
I hate shoes, too.

Ordained elder, huh? I would have never thought.

And the horses? ME TOO! But running cows don't scare me at all.
Kim said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Amish & Mennonite Catalogs

Retirement Joy

Amish Oatmeal Cake