Time For Snuggies and Toasty Toes

The mornings are colder these days, reminding me that its time to get out the snuggies to wear under my skirt and bring out the thick tights to keep me warm as I head out to do chores or take my morning walk.
Searching through the winter clothes I found my tights, they are about 12 years old now. Not a hole in them, but they are a bit faded from all those washings through the years and the elastic waist has stretched out, time for ordering new ones. Some for Melissa too while I am at it. That cold Vermont winter seems to demand our favorite heavy tights purchased through Gohn Brothers, a fine Amish company we have done business with for many years. Might be a good idea while I am at it, to order some snuggies for extra warmth. I am hoping for a cold snowy winter, my favorite kind of winter.
So there I sat at the kitchen table, lamps lit, breakfast of black bread and coffee, ordered my needs. A pretty successful morning so far.
If you would like the address for Gohn Brothers and for GVS a mennonite company we love then head on over to Amish and Mennonite Catalog Addresses where I posted them a while back.

Comments

I need to think about getting tights for under my skirts. it gets mighty cold on those walks with katie!

Popular Posts