A New Award


Angelena over at Country Life gave me this award today. It made my day ! Read about this award here It sorta felt like a nice hug today. Less than three is <3 a heart, a way to show admiration. So simple and so important
Thanks Angelena !
Passing this cyber heart along to 5 of the many bloggers that I just love to read.
Marci at Down on the Farm always a refreshing place to visit, and beside, Marci is simply just a great person to know
Bonnie over at Quiltville's Quips & Snips Bonnie always inspires me with her quilts and for being who she is. I had a wonderful afternoon once with her, quilting and visiting in my home.
Shellie at Musings of a Mid East Mom is another blog I love for a multitude of reasons and so would like to tell her how much I appreciate her blog. Shellie is a really nice person with a really beautiful family and she teaches me things that I need to know
Crunchy Chicken is a blog that I love too for all the good stuff she shares. I would give her a cyber heart hug for just teaching me so many great things
Rondi at May's Day for so many reasons, one she is a friend of many years, she writes about the places I know, and she is a really good person, giving so much of herself and her blog shows that.
So I will give her a cyber hug today !
My whole list of links could get one of these awards, or this
less than 3
<>

Comments

You certainly deserve the award! Congrats!
mikesgirl said…
that's great Patty - if I had a blog I'd give you an award too!
Patty said…
awww you gals are so sweet
R. Aastrup said…
Thank you Patty. I needed that today! You're a special person, and I am always blessed when I visit with you each day. Peace and joy to you and your family tonight =)
Thank you so much for passing on the award Patty! It's wonderful to catch up on your blog and read what's going on with your family. Prayers for MeiLing...I hope the fever is down by now!

Bonnie
Marci said…
Oh Pat, thank you so much. You are such a sweetheart. I truly feel humbled.
Kelley said…
Congratulations Patty!
You are most deserving of this award!
I too <3 your blog!
Biggest hugs and blessings!
Kelley
http://mylittlegardencottage.com
Crunchy Chicken said…
Thanks a heap for passing on the award!

Popular Posts