A Day of Blessings

Melanie, Mei-Ling and I got to spend the entire day together. Melanie had some errands to do and I was more than happy to go along with them. While we were out Melanie got a call that we have all been waiting for, good news regarding Mei-Lings future. The Lord has blessed that baby in so many ways.
We did some shopping at The Country Store, the shop owned by some of our friends. Its a bakery along with being a bulk food store, so it always smells wonderful in there. Freshly baked bread, pies and cinnamon rolls are always in their ovens.
I found this really cute dish towel, that would make a wonderful gift. Simple to make, functional and pretty all at the same time. The top part is a pot holder and the bottom of the "apron" is half a dish towel, the ties are ribbon.
The lamps are now lit, the table cleared and ready for a game of Sorry.

Comments

What a creative craft that is, I haven't seen that done before, thank you for sharing. Oh how I love smell of fresh baked bread and cinnamon rolls, I just gained a pound thinking of it:)
Niki said…
That shop sounds wonderful, tonight was Settlers of Catan game at our house.
blessings,
~Bren~ said…
I love the towel!! Very unique. So glad you had a blessed day and that news for your Grandbaby was good. Praise God!
Patty said…
I had to look up that game Niki, looks like fun.
Mimi said…
So happy for you that you received good news about Mei-Lings future...
and you had a fun day out with Melanie and Mei-Ling...
family time is so important especially at Christmas time...
Merry Christmas,
Mimi

Popular Posts