An Award

Bren over at Pieces From Me gave me this award and I am once again humbled by being given an award for this little blog of mine. All I do is write out my thoughts, just what runs through my brain each day.
This award was started by the
Shameless Lion Writing Circle and is "the chance to scream from the mountains the good news about the powerful posts that are produced every day in the blogosphere, despite what some mainstream columnists and journalists claim."

The recipients then do the same, passing it on to five other people, and accompany the image with three things they believe are necessary to make writing good and powerful. Now I'm supposed to give this to five people.

For me good writing is writing that makes me feel...makes me want to read more and makes me see within my head what the words said. I like blogs that push my thinking some. Take me outside the box, stretch my mind.
five other blogs that can do that for me are

Rowan over at Circle of the Year is a blog that takes me right into the world she writes about. I can feel the things she "talks" about with her words. Love her blog.

Simply Authentic is another blog I love dearly. She is honest, pulls you into her thoughts with pictures and words that inspire, make you think, question what is important.

Temporary Reality is another blog I like to read, it makes me think, and that is enough for me .

O.K. I am stuck at three for now, will think about what blogs would be #4 and #5
If my friend Dr Harper had a blog I bet it would be on this list...
hint hint, time to start one !




Comments

~katie~ said…
Congratulations - I have really enjoyed reading your blog! :-)

Blessings,
Katie
Carrie said…
Congratulations on a well-deserved award!
Rowan said…
Patty, thank you so much for the compliment you have paid to me in giving me this award. I really appreciate it. It may be a few days until I can spare the time to follow up on it - as you probably realise from the lack of posts I haven't a great deal of leisure time at the moment. Hopefully things will slow down after Christmas and I can get back to regular posting and commenting.

Popular Posts