A Christmas Goose, just where she should be

The ducks and geese were enjoying the wet weather today. They even seemed eager to pose for me.
I love the way the colors of the landscape come alive when rain has fallen. In a span of about a hour I took over 100 pictures today. Its hard to pick just a few to share with you all.
I was happy to be able to get a fairly good picture of a bird I am not familiar with so I could hopefully identify it from one of my bird books.
Today was a keen reminder to me that the simple beauty of nature is one of the most soothing visuals we have available to us.
It didn't cost me a dime today to have hours of enjoyment and pleasure. The walk was good, the air clean and invigorating and the scenery breathtaking. Simple pleasures.

I am no fan of eating a goose, and would much rather see them walking and squawking then on a serving plate. Much rather feed them, then be fed them.

Comments

Popular Posts