The Biggest Loser at The Chinese Buffet

Emery took me out for Chinese food tonight. One of my all time favorite foods. We have an all you can eat buffet that is overwhelming. I filled my plate, like a good consumer, but with some thought to it and ate less than I did a year ago for sure, but still, my plate was not bare. I sit down to enjoy and there are three T.V.'s in the restaurant. All of them had on the show Biggest Loser. The season finale.
Well with that on, it served as a good reminder to watch what I was eating. Needless to say, my dessert consisted of fruit and one tiny macaroon the size of a quarter. It was funny, everyone in the restaurant was watching and no one filled their plate to overflowing except two young teenage boys.

I am still losing weight and actually for my anniversary, I put on my old wedding ring that had been too small. It was a good feeling. Must admit though, that I have one more wedding ring that is smaller yet. It is a size 5 ring, so that will be a while yet before that one fits.

Now, I will have to be good and not nibble on those cookies I made today.

picture of one of my favorite diet books

Comments

Sunny said…
You've got guts going out to eat again after--you know.
Patty said…
This is a tried and true restaurant. So we felt safe eating there. But we won't go to the "other" place !

Popular Posts