Melanie Update

I took Melanie to the Doctors today, she has been vomiting. She was quite dehydrated. If she is not better by Friday she goes into the hospital. Its hard to keep blood sugars up when you can't eat too.
The Doctor gave her some medication to help with the nausea. Thank God she has good insurance, the pills, 60 of them, would be $1,400 without insurance.
The poor girl, looks so worn out and so tired. I hate to go anyplace or do anything when she is home alone, so I can be near her. Its best when she comes to spend the day with me.
The Doctor doesn't want her to work more than 20 hours a week, which makes money a bit tight for these newlyweds.

Medical bills are mounting up even with insurance make things tough for them.
Her boss has been very kind to her lately. It seems his sister is experiencing a difficult pregnancy and so he understands now. Praise God for that.
If you think of it, remember Melanie, Casi and the baby in your prayers.
If you wish to send a note of encouragement, to let her and Casi know you are praying for them, just email me
pasuhi54@msn.com and I will provide an address to send a card. She needs some cheering up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm - Zofran? My DEEPEST sympathies go out to Melanie and Casi in this very difficult time (isn't it supposed to be one of the happiest??). I was extremely ill with my three and had to be hospitalized and have an at-home nurse. At least the medication(if it is Zofran) will allow her to keep something on her stomach.
Patty said…
Yes its Zofran. We consider if such a blessing that something has worked to keep the food down.
JacquiG said…
Prayers are speeding along to Melanie and Casi, and to you and Emery as well. What a stressful time this is turning out to be, when they should still be in the throws of newly-wedded bliss!

What a relief that her work is being so understanding, that will certainly help her stress level with one less thing to worry about.

Jackie in ON
Anonymous said…
Dear Patti
I am so sorry that Melanie is unwell. She is definitely in my prayers, it is good that she has such support in this difficult time.

Popular Posts