Goodwill Shopping

It was a banner day for shopping Goodwill yesterday.
Someone with my taste in clothing and my size took in a bunch of brand new things, still with tags on many of them.
I had a measly $13 in my purse so had to run to Emery's office, just a couple miles from the store and get the check book !
Since my size is changing I need some clothes and honestly I felt like the Lord just made these things available to me. A couple examples, Evan Piccone shirt, tag still on it $68, I paid $2. A fun Laura Ashley hippy looking shirt and a delightful gold holiday top all new with tags still on them. Came home with 6 new tops, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of jeans, a jacket and a Ralph Lauren purse, and then my favorite purchases. A brand new Rare Edition, little girls dress, and a toddler boy outfit, new with tag of $59.95. Got both for $2 each. My total....$40. I did some research on the things I got and it would have been over $600 if I bought them new. That my friends, was good shopping ! Thrift store shopping at its best.

Comments

JacquiG said…
WOW!!! I'm not sure they even have things like that at our thrift shop. But maybe I should be looking again, and a little closer! What a great shopping trip!!

Jackie in ON
Patty said…
We have the best Goodwill store, people drive 50 miles or more just to shop.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE seeing your thrift shop purchases!! I know we wouldn't have anything that nice in Ithaca (as most people here don't dress terribly well in the first place). The pram is gorgeous - what a thoughtful grandmother you are!

Popular Posts