A Simple Garden Lunch



After a morning of working in our gardens, my husband and I sat for a simple lunch of cucumber and minted butter sandwiches. I didn't even bother taking off the crusts !
Store bought Dove cookies and grapes for dessert. Limeade for a refreshing drink.
It was just a simple but pretty way to take a break from the work of getting the different garden areas in shape now that spring is full blown here in North Texas. Now that the weather is so nice we will take many of our meals outside. We found ourselves so relaxed that neither of us was in any rush to get back to work.

Comments

This is beautiful! What a lovely life you have. To me, it's like a movie, but I love reading everyday and seeing your beautiful photos and reading your stories and it makes me invision even more that I didn't even know I wanted.
And I mean "movie" like I have never met anyone like you in real life nor have been to a place that looks this beautiful! It's something I can dream of...
Patty said…
You are so sweet to say such kind things ! Having pretty meal settings etc is something we all deserve and it makes us feel just a bit more appreciated.
Like my favorite expression from the movie Under the Tuscan sun says.. "you have to live spherecially, in many directions and never loose your childish enthusiasm and things will come you way"

Popular Posts