14,000 Hits in ONE Month !




Morning Ramble had 14,000 hits in one months time ! I started my counter in March and today marks one month.
The 14,000th visiter was someone from Virginia. Whoever you are THANKS ! Feels a bit like a game show only I have no idea who the winner is.
I am amazed at the response to my blog.
As of today, people from 42 different countries have visited my blog.
I am so humbled by everyones response to my rambles.
Thanks everyone for sharing in my daily ramble through life. Blogging has been so much fun for me.


THANKS AGAIN !

Comments

Patty said…
Hi Patti
Here is the link for the counter.
http://www.statcounter.com/
part of me doesn't like it for how much information you get from it. Its kind of creepy that it can even tell you what kind of system the person has that is visiting your blog. It does not give you their email address or anything but still its kinda nosey. I struggle with the ethics of having it. Not sure how long I will keep it to be honest.
Unknown said…
Patty , Thank you for sharing your life with us...You are an inspiration.
I don't like all the info either, but at the same time, it is good in certain ways too. I struggle with the same ethics.
kelly said…
Congratulations! I enjoy your blog very much.
Brambled Sheep said…
I use statcounter too. It does tell you all kinds of strange info. I never realized the footprints one leaves on the web until I started using it. Now I can tell when my friends read my blog just by where the hits are coming from. Kind of creepy!

Oh yes, if that Virginia visitor had Windows ME, it was probably me! Glad to read your blog; it's nice to find another person who enjoys the small moments in the day in such a crazy world. Keep writing!
Coupon Queen said…
Congratulations! I know that several of those hits are from me. I love to come to your site and read your peaceful and insightful ramblings each day. Keep up the good work.

Popular Posts