Breakfast Time News

This is a pretty typical breakfast for me, that is ever since reading, "French Women Don't Get Fat". I love that book ! Anyway, this is what I eat most mornings. Yogurt with honey, that is plain yogurt, and not low fat, but just a tiny bowl of it. Very filling stuff. A Croissant, mostly the petite ones but this was a whole wheat one and they just came regular size. Some juice and coffee, freshly pressed. But the strangest thing happened this morning. Two of those wild and demanding Peeps, hopped onto my plate and demanded to be eaten. What was I to do ???? I gave in to them. What a extraordinary breakfast it turned out to be. I even licked my fingers after downing the wee little peeps. That sugar, so wildly colored and sticking to my finger tips could not be ignored.
You can see two peeps missing from the end of the basket if you look carefully. Lifes simple pleasures.


p.s. I replaced the consumed peeps with new ones so no one will ever know what I had for breakfast, oh wait, I am essentially telling the world here aren't I ?

Comments

Jeanne said…
::::giggling::::
I won't tell!
Jeanne :)
Nancy said…
I love the plain full fat yogurt for breakfast. But I like to put a bit of cinnamon, splenda and a spoonful of flaxseed meal in mine. I like the nutty taste of the flax seeds combined with the cinnamon/sweet/tart taste of the other ingredients. I'm betting I would like it with the honey instead of the splenda even better.

Never got into the peeps, but I LOVE those marshmallow eggs you can only get right now. You know the cheap chocoate covered ones that come in what looks like an egg carton. I've already had 2 cartons of them in the last month and will probably indulge in another before they disappear next week for a whole nother year.
Sunny said…
I won't peep one word about it.

Popular Posts