Creative Fun



After looking at my tie dye fabric I just didn't want to cut it up into small blocks. The designs would be lost in the translation so to speak. So, just made large block and will quilt them kinda fun, but I need to do some fun borders and not sure if I should use some black or maybe navy to set the colors off a bit.
Suggestions gladly accepted....

Now that my dear friend LaTeaDah has recieved her embroidered tea towel from me, I can share a picture of it with you. Didn't want to post one earlier and spoil the surprise. We are part of a tea towel exchange and its been so much fun.
Please stop by and visit her blog, its so beautiful, just like she is. http://gracioushospitality.blogspot.com/

Comments

Patty said…
Oh yes, Deep purple it will be !
Anonymous said…
Definitely purple! Great idea Linda. The teatowel swap is a wonderful idea and the embroidery is lovely. Mine get raggy so quickly with a big family, a beautifully embroidered one would just be for show LOL.
La Tea Dah said…
Thank you, Patricia, for the link to my blog on yours today. Much appreciation to you!
La Tea Dah said…
Deep purple is perfect. . .and no black! LOL!

Popular Posts