Prayer and Good Thoughts Quilt for Mei-Ling

Since Mei-Ling will be having her 7th surgery on the 5th of November, I thought it would be nice to make her a little quilt to take with her. And then if more hospitalizations come, she can have something that can be a comfort to her to bring along. I am planning a twin size quilt with 6 1/2 inch blocks. If any of you would like to make a block for this quilt with maybe a little kind thought or prayer written on just simply a pretty block, it would be so appreciated by her parents and certainly become a treasure for Mei-Ling in the years to come. This wee one should be wrapped up in prayers and good thoughts ! If you would like to make a block just let me know at pasuhi54@msn.com
and I will let you know where you can send the block. I would need to have them by the end of October, which I know is not very far away, but this is all so sudden.

I am thinking shades of pinks and lavenders as that is what is in her bedroom.
remember to look below this post for the most current posts until Monday the 20th

Comments

Diannia said…
I would be honored if you'd accept a block from me. I have 4 granddaughters around Mei-Ling's age and know how much your heart is hurting right now. She is very blessed to have you for a grandma. As much as we love them-God loves them that much more!
Patty said…
Thank you so much Diannia, just email me at pasuhi54@msn.com and I will send you my address
Niki said…
Patty, I wish I could contribute a quilt square, but am unable to at this time. Instead I offer my prayers and good thoughts for this little family and for you and Emery. I am a grandma too, and sympathize with you during this deep heart ache. Praise God that He is in control and His Everlasting arms are around all of you, and underneath is His Everlasting Love, to borrow some words from Elisabeth Elliot.

Hugs,
Niki
Aunt Jenny said…
I would love to do a block. I will email you for sure.
I will sure be keeping her in my prayers as well.
Patty said…
Niki,
thanks so much for the prayers and the words of comfort
Patty said…
Thanks Jenny !
Would love to send a few blocks...I will email you for your address.

Hugs,
christine
Unknown said…
It would do my heart so good if you would let me donate the backing fabric and batting for this quilt! Just email me privately and I'll ship the fabric and batting to you! You are so generous with your thoughts and photos in your blog and it's time to return your kindness!
Kritta22 said…
I'll make a block too! What size?? Oh I'll just email you!
I would be honored to help!
Anonymous said…
Count me in. I'll email you right away.:)

Popular Posts