Overwhelming Kindness


I am overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity shown in regard to the prayer and good thoughts quilt for Mei-Ling. Thank you all who have emailed me wanting to participate.
I know it will be a beautiful quilt when its done, and so made with love. At this point, after today we will not be needing any more blocks. I believe we will have enough now to make Mei-Ling a nice size quilt.
Today I found out that Mei-Ling will see the neurosurgeon on the 19th of November and no doubt will schedule surgery #8 for our little grand-blessing. Melanie was told this surgery will have a difficult recovery, with Mei-Ling not being able to walk for up to 2 weeks. That is going to be so hard on Mei-Ling. She is always on the go. My heart is breaking thinking about all she has been through and what is yet to come. God has so blessed Melanie and Casi with strength, calmness and a beautiful outlook. They are an inspiration.
My new project will be to find time to make her an Asian Waldorf style doll to bring to the hospital. It will be soft and comforting and nice to snuggle with. I just need more hours in my day !
Please keep Mei-Ling in your prayers and good thoughts...she needs them.
Casimir reading a story to Mei-Ling, she is a daddy's girl !

Comments

Niki said…
Will continue to pray for this little blessing!
Niki
Patti~
I am so sorry to hear about the new surgery that will be a difficult one on the recovery end.
We will be praying for the little one for sure. God has to have a special plan for her life.

Lisa in Texas = )
lany-me said…
Still praying.

Elaine in Montreal.
Diannia said…
Patty, I put my block in the mail yesterdsy. Hopefully you'll get it by tomorrow or the next day. She is in my prayers.
minervabird said…
Man alive Patti, I am really sorry to hear about his. I hope your granddaughter recovers soon, and this surgery does the trick.


My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,

Anna Marie from the UK

Popular Posts