Great New Item for our Table

I don't often rave about a new food product but today I will. Yesterday I purchased some Turkey Bacon from Applegate Farms. It is antibiotic, nitrate free and absolutly delicious ! Felt good about serving it and certainly enjoyed eating it. We are not big meat eaters as I have shared many times on the blog. Even when all the children were home, we ate at most 24 lbs of meat in a year for the 6 of us.
Visting Applegate Farms web page made me even feel better about buying and consuming their products.
here is what they say is their mission...and boy is it refreshing to read. I believe in supporting companies that strive to be ethical and respect the animals and the land. Thanks Applegate Farms.

Our Mission: To change the way America eats meat
We always embrace three important principles:
Taste. Strive to make the best tasting products with no shortcuts and only natural ingredients.
Truth. Conduct our farming practices with integrity and treat our animals and land with respect.
Trust. Tell all of our story. Provide transparency into our industry and to our consumers.

Comments

Popular Posts