A Few Photos From Our Day







We had a full house this afternoon which pleased me to no end. Having our children and all our grandchildren here is always wonderful. In less than two weeks, Melissa will be here too for a visit !

I made a little fall hat for Mei-Ling, just in the same style my mother used to make for me and after trying it on her, she didn't want to take it off. Will be making one for Elizabeth and one for Melanie, who thinks they are great. Maybe they will come back into style !

the first photo is of Mei-Ling at home, being a little "gamer"
the rest are photos of Elizabeth and Mei-Ling playing at Grammie and Grampa's house

Comments

Hi Patty,
I really like that little hat. Is it knit? If so, where might I find the pattern? Would like to make one for my grandbaby. I like the fact that it covers the ears and ties under the chin. Thanks. Nancy
Marci said…
I love the picture of Elizabeth looking at herself in the mirror. I see Mei Ling got a hair cut. She looks darling in that hat.
Anonymous said…
What beautiful little girls.
Dana and Daisy said…
I'd like to make a hat like that for me!
Can you post the instructions? or give us a hint where to find the pattern?

I posted a little thing about Mei-Ling on Calico Cat press tonight. I am enjoying working on her quilt block!

Love, Dana
Margo in Maine said…
What precious pictures...thanks for sharing...
Patty said…
I will try to post the pattern for the hat this week...its very easy
Anonymous said…
What precious pictures! :):):) I love the hat. :):):) Reminds me of one I had when I was little. :):):) Blessings, Stephanie
Dana and Daisy said…
Patty, thank you for your comments, and yes the wool festival was so much fun.

I have given you a little award at Cabin Chronicles today, with no obligation attached. (Scroll to the second post) You may post it if you want to or just delight in knowing you are loved!

Kindest thoughts,
Dana
Mad about Craft said…
It never ceases to amaze me how calm Mei-Ling always looks in her photos. I'm sure she isn't all the time but there seems to be a stillness about her.
Patty said…
Hi Mad about craft,
You know, Mei-Ling is alawys calm, with the rare exception when she has a real need or is hurting. She is just this peaceful baby just full of sweetness.

Popular Posts