And The Winner Is....

The names were all carefully written out, nearly 100 of them...placed in a plastic box with a lid, shaken vigorously and Emery reached in and picked a name... Deanna Piercy, you are the winner. Just email me with your snail mail address and I will get the note cards and a little surprise off to you.
Thanks everyone for making this such good fun. I am pretty sure there will be a winter card give-away and a Christmas card give away.
My web site for selling the cards and prints should be up and running by next week. I am just running a bit behind with all that has been going on.

Comments

Mimi said…
Congratulations Deanna !!!
Deanna said…
Cool! I never win anything so this was a total surprise. I can hardly wait to get my beautiful cards. Thank you!

Deanna

Popular Posts