That's a Lot of U.T. Stuff


Melissa's birthday is June 8th so its coming up pretty quick. I am so glad we will get to spend it together, well a day late but still, close enough. I miss her so much !
Her mother in law sent her a huge box filled to the brim with University of Texas stuff. It looks like she bought out the UT store ! James has a perfect expression on his face regarding the AMOUNT of UT things.
Melissa and James spent the weekend with my sisters and I am so jealous, but in two weeks I will be with her too.
Just had to share this picture, its so funny.

Comments

Kelli said…
Poor James looks like he's being swallowed up. LOL I take it she is a UT fan? ;)

Kelli
Patty said…
Melissa and James both graduated from UT Austin. That is where they met
Pam said…
Funny! My daughter's birthday is June 7th and she is also an avid Longhorn fan!

I can't wait for you to see your daughter, I know youare soooo excited!

Grace & Peace
Pam
Unknown said…
My favorite University, Hook=em-Horns....I miss Austin once this cancer treatment is over, we will be in Austin for a celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversary that we had to postpone.....Tell Melissa I am so jealous, I think she should share with another Alum....like me...:-) Hugs Tina
dot said…
Way to much UT stuff, I go for USC myself.
Granny said…
That is a funny picture. I hope she has a place for all that "stuff"! :)

Are you going out to see them or are they coming to see you?

Judy
Patty said…
I think she is a bit overwhelmed by the amount Judy. Kinda excessive we think : )

Popular Posts