Our Little House




Thought I would share a few pictures taken today from around our place. As you can see we live true to our word and have a simple house. It matches our philosophy completely. Nothing flashy or fancy, but still neat and tidy and very homey. Our land is green and lush this time of the year and enjoyed to the fullest. The weeds in the garden seem to threaten to take over each new day.
Our fire pit has been unused this past week due to so much rain, but tonight seems like the perfect night to enjoy it.


The front of the house
Our little table and chairs on the side of the house
Looking off the back porch
The back of the house with the garden to the left, fenced in

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
Very adorable home! I also live in a yellow house! And about the same size as yours! :)
Patty said…
Somehow that just doesn't surprise me La Tea Dah : ) We are surely twins seperated at birth !
Granny said…
Patty: Your home is lovely! Everything is so neat and green there. Looks like your garden is coming along nicely!

Judy L.
Lucy said…
What a pretty house!! I love the color and the atmosphere.
Unknown said…
I love your home, it's is so cheerful... and it reminds me of you and Emery now share some more of your gardens, I would love to see more.
Huggles Tina

Popular Posts