Thank you !


Thank you so much to all who are praying for Melanie. What a comfort to know that her name is being lifted up in prayer by so many.
With just two full days left before I leave for Boston I have been trying to get a bunch of cooking done for the freezer for the family to have while I am gone. It was a good way to use up some of my nervous energy. I made up lots of French toast, sweet potato pancakes and several casseroles today.
By late afternoon, my bones were weary so I sat down to a cup of tea. Tea is comfort to me. Since my mood was a bit on the heavy side, my Baileys Irish coffee cup seemed perfect with its funny little expression.
As the sun was setting tonight I watered all the plants out front, which is always a special quiet time for me. There was a new "lace" edge on one of my plants. These bugs seemed to follow a pattern.
Its time for me to head to bed. It will be an early morning as we have to be in Ft Worth by 8 am. Tonight I will be able to sleep peacefully, knowing so many are praying for Melanie. I hope they will be able to take care of the problem tomorrow and not have to wait until Monday, when I am gone.
Thank you again for all the prayers.




Comments

Pam said…
She will be in my prayers too Patty. Good luck in Fort Worth and God Bless
Pam
Simonetta said…
Hi Patty,I prayers God that Melanie improves soon!!!! Hugs!!!
Finn said…
Many prayers and petitions for a good outcome, Hugs, Finn
Shellie said…
You all will be in my prayers and thoughts today. I hope all goes well. Hang in there. Peace be with you.

Popular Posts