Good Mail Day !





































The mailman had his arms full when he came to the door today. It looked a bit like Christmas time. His eyes just barely peeking over the top of the boxes.
There was a good size stack of letters too, all good ones. Not a bill among the pile.
There was a box from my sister with a gorgeous Royal Albert tea cup, and also one for Melanie. There was a box from far across the ocean with wonderful skin cream, some fabric and a bar of soap that I set right to use getting a curry stain out with. I had spilled a bit of turmeric on my shirt and it took it right out. There was a package from a La Tea Dah, we had done an embroidered tea towel exchange. The towel she made as you can see is beautiful and so nicely done. There were extra goodies in the package, all special !
Another package contained two quilt blocks from a quilt block exchange I am part of. So you can see it was a good mail day.
I am truly blessed with wonderful family and friends.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't you just love it when parcels come all year not just on birthdays! That's why I do a lot of swaps - just love those squishies in the mail LOL. The embroidered towel is lovely - too good to use :-)
Kelli said…
I love good mail days! You got some wonderful treasures today.
Tina Leigh said…
Wow that was a great mail day! What pretty items!

Popular Posts