Mothers Day Weekend Fun



Mothers day is always more than just one day for me, it seems it lasts the whole weekend. I am not complaining about that at all.
Saturday, Emery took me out for lunch to my favorite Chinese restaurant, King Buffet. Fantastic Chinese food and very reasonably priced. They know us so well there, they don't even bother to ask us what we want to drink, they know !
I brought in my beginning Chinese language book and the waitress helped me with a couple phrases. So now I can actually say a few words in mandarin.
After that we did a bit of shopping and a leisurely stop at Starbucks where I tried the Blackberry Green Tea Frappachino. Pretty good actually.
Steven came over for a visit later in the day and gave me a nice mothers day card.
Melissa was the first to send mothers day greetings as the card from her and James arrived on last week with a present of the new Santana CD. Which I am enjoying.
Next blog entry will be about Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts