Todays Garden Photo's




Today turned into a busy day. After garden work I set off to do some sewing and somehow, that short bit of time I had set aside for that turned into a LONG time. This new Pfaff of mine is quickly becoming a good friend.
Right after a lunch of Tofu burgers and fresh papaya smoothies, we lost our water. Guess something was going on with the well and so that provided me with reason enough for us to go out to eat for supper. Didn't know for sure when we would have our water back on so didn't want to dirty pots, pans and dishes !
Before I knew it the afternoon had slipped into evening.
Just saw the news and it looks like the tornado north of us was pretty bad. F3 or F4, they are still deciding. Last I heard there were 3 people dead from the storms.
The pictures of the area are horrific. Looks like a bomb went off.
Makes me think about how funny the rain smelled to me a couple weeks ago.

Comments

Finn said…
Hi Patty, what beautiful pictures you take..*VBS*Love the flowers! So glad you all are safe. The weather is definitely strange. Our 78 degree weather of the weekend has changed to a chilly 36 degrees this morning!

Popular Posts