Bargin Shopping


Goodwill shopping or any thrift store shopping for that matter is always a hit or miss thing.
This past Friday I stopped in to see what they had and found a nice cotton dress, giggle here as it was a Ralph Lauren. Funny since I just posted about cotton with a designer label, anyway it was just $6 with the tags still on. But my good find as a bunch of cookbooks. I love to cook, and actually use the cookbooks I get. Since Friday I have been pouring over the books and getting some ideas of what I want to try first. Also got a few other good reads. Love books.
Got all the books for $20 which if bought new would add up to about $170. Like that kind of savings
.

Comments

Sunny said…
Now THAT is my kind of shopping!

PS Did you get some e-mails I sent you?
Patty said…
sure did and emailed you back with comments : ) All good ones !
Inga said…
It's fun to shop when you get that much for so little money. :-D

Inga
Kelli said…
How fun!! It looks like your got some nice ones! You'll have to share any good recipes you try. :0)

Kelli
JoeyJoJo said…
I just found your blog via kelly puffs. It's so lovely. Glad to have found you in the world. When are the glamorous photos coming?????
Shellie said…
I love a good book bargain! I miss our library book sales. Tons of great books with lots of choices for only a dollar or two.

Popular Posts