Mothers Day Fun Continued The Spiral Diner




After shopping for whatever I wanted at JoAnns Fabrics, we went to the Spiral Diner. Fort Worths best Vegan Restaurant. It was the best ! The food and atmosphere and the staff are all wonderful.
I had the Jamaican Jerk BBQ sandwich. Which was multi-grain tempeh marinated in homemade Jerk sauce, grilled and topped with a ring of grilled pineapple, lettuce, red onions, pickles and vegan mayo, served on organic grilled multigrain bread with a nice side of vegan potato salad.
Along with the sandwich I had a glass of cold coconut limeade. Emery had the all you can eat pancake's, blueberry and they looked wonderful.
For dessert we split a piece of great tasting chocolate cake.
The Spiral Diner is the place to eat when you are in North Texas


After this post, I will share some pictures of where we went after we ate. I took about 200 pictures today, but will share only a few so you don't have photo overload.

Comments

Granny said…
The Spiral Diner looks interesting! Your meal sounds yummy and healthy!

Happy Mother's Day!

Judy L.
uhoava gnu said…
Oh... The dinner looks so tasty, so good! :)
Inga said…
The picture and the description of the meal made me want to taste it. It sounds delicious.

Inga
Jeanne said…
Ha -- someday I NEED to eat at the Spiral Diner!!
Jeanne :)
Marci said…
Pat, the dish that the piece of cake is setting on is my everyday dishes pattern!!

Popular Posts