The Lamp Arrived !


Our lamp arrived yesterday from Lehmans. I love it, it is so pretty and certainly adds just the right amount of light to what has been a dark corner . The red is every bit as pretty as I thought it would be. I have always been pleased with the lamps we have purchased from Lehmans. You can find them a bit cheaper in Amish stores but there just don't happen to be any close to us. Emery and I are hoping to take a bit of a trip to Yoder, Kansas in December, maybe we can find a pink lamp up there for one of the bedrooms that is in need of one. Then I will be all set with lamps for a long long time, I hope.

Comments

JacquiG said…
Oh what a beautiful lamp!! I check Lehman's website periodically and they have some very nice things. I've seen lamps there that I like as well. I think they have a blue one like yours. I'd like to take a little trip one day and visit their store.

How was your experience in ordering from them on-line?

Jackie
Patty said…
Hi Jackie,
We don't purchase anything on line, so I don't know about ordering from them that way. We have a catalog and call them to place an order.
Peggy said…
I ordered my handcrank wringer from them online. Very easy and very fast to deliver.
Yesterday I was at Lehman's. They have GREATLY expanded their store. It's lovely. I hope you have a chance to travel up to Holmes County, Ohio someday. You would find a lot of interest....My daughter Alice and I go every few months to this beautiful area, about an hour's drive south of us. We start with a stop at the Mennonite thrift shop in Kidron, and often end up in Charm at Miller's drygoods.
Shellie said…
That new lamp looks so pretty paired up with the jars.

The baby booties in the previous post are so cute, too! The only thing I'm capable of knitting right now are scarves. I've got to work on that skill, along with about a 100 others I'd like to learn. ;)
Patty said…
Kristi, some day we will travel up that way, we have lots of people to visit in that area, so it would be a good trip and seeing Lehmans would be a special treat.
Always Learning said…
What type of oil do you use for your lamps and where do you get it???? Thanks, Lori
Patty said…
Hi Lori, We use either kerosene found at our feed store or we sometimes buy Ultra-Pure lamp oil which is not so smelly and that we can get at walmart

Popular Posts