Dare to Dream

photo from Art.com
I read somewhere a quote that said something like "All dreams become the reality of man".
This morning I am listening to Carlos Nakai....I love his music but don't listen to it often. I save it for moments where my mood matches the musics emotion. Today is just that sort of day with good reason.
For over 20 years I have wanted to visit Havasupai Indian Reservation in Arizona and see the falls there. A friend of ours had visited there and shared pictures with us and I knew it was a place I would have to see in my life time. It stayed in the back of my mind, hidden by the duties of raising our family, until last spring when I thought about it and placed pictures of the falls on what I call "my vision board", which is a place I put pictures of the things I have dreams of accomplishing. It also has a picture of me at 134 lbs ! Anyway, I put the pictures of the falls on the board, reminding me of how much I would like to see them and telling myself, all dreams become the reality of man.
Well, we are booked to stay in the lodge on the Havasupai Indian reservation next year. It books up fast so you need to make reservations early. Emery and I will be hiking to the lodge and to the falls ! I know its going to be a wonderful experience, we are dared to dream and now we are daring to live the dream.


Comments

JenJen said…
That is going to be WOOONDERFUL!

~JM
Patty said…
I am so excited about the trip, even though its a year from now !

Popular Posts