Count Your Blessings Monday

Marci over at http://amazinggrazefarm.blogspot.com/ hosts a count your blessings Monday each week and its good to be mindful of our blessings.
There are many blessings in my life, more and more each and every day but today, in my mood of " I wish Jesus would just come and sit next to me literally and tell me what is required"
I am especially thankful for the blessing of God not giving up on me....I question and question... from His very existence to "what does He mean by that". At times I feel like a 4 year old that asks one question after another...just wanting to understand, to get it right. And like a true loving parent, He does not grow impatient with my questioning, that is a huge blessing !

Comments

Marci said…
Amen to that blessing Pat. I am surprised many times that He has no given up on me!!!
Jthemilker said…
Very well put. I am a chronic do-over type person and think when is it going to be my last chance, yet he always gives me another. What a great God!

I love your photos and what a sweet little one. I sympathize as I have had a nephrostomy as an adult and it was worse than anything I've ever physically endured.

Popular Posts