Hospitality, a subject of great value

My friend Marci has posted a wonder piece on hospitality and I encourage you all to read it and give the subject some thought. In blogland often times there is such emphasis on what our homes look like, and yes we all want to live in pleasant surroundings, but how much more wonderful to share our homes for friendship and fellowship through hospitality.
What are your thoughts on the subject ? Share your thoughts on the subject over at Marci's blog. Its bound to be a good discussion.
http://amazinggrazefarm.blogspot.com/

Comments

Peggy said…
I drool over photos of others homes. I use to have a beautiful home but no one could be comfortable in it. Now I try to keep it clean and livable but its not beautiful or perfect. Its comfortable and friends now enjoy visiting. I read her post and found it very interesting. Though I have only visited your home through your blog I feel its beautiful yet comfortable and very welcome.

Popular Posts