Steven & Pricilla

This evening Pricilla and Steven came for supper, then left to go to a young peoples song service. We had such a nice visit. Pricilla is not nearly as shy any more and is more talkative all the time. I am really enjoying her company.Steven has been busy working on his new home, getting it just the way they want it. They have even bought furniture but will not be officially engaged until August some time.
Its such a blessing to watch all our children building strong homes.


It was such a pretty evening I had the two of them stand under the crepe myrtle for a picture

Comments

Granny said…
Patty, I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you are so very busy but everything is going very smoothly for you. I read your blog almost every day, even though I'm not having a lot of time these days for comments. I'll have more time soon . . I enjoy your blog so much!

Judy L.
Kelli said…
What a beautiful couple! I enjoy hearing about all the wedding and house plans.

I have a question about the cardamom cookies. I bought some cardamom tonight but couldn't find the fine wheat flour. I'm thinking Whole Foods must have it, but Phillip was having an allergy attach so we had to leave quickly. Can I use regular flour?
Kelli
Tracey said…
I love how Priscilla's dress matches the flowers. :o)
You're one busy gal, Patty!
Marci said…
Pat, they are a good looking couple. I am so glad that he has finally found his place and is comfortable there.

Kelli, I am sure the white flour would work. You could also try soft wheat or pastry wheat flour.

Popular Posts