Goodwill Hunting



Since dumping most of my clothes in the last couple weeks, I have had such good reason to visit Goodwill. I need some new clothes. Our local store is great, they have fantastic stuff come in a couple times a week.
Today I found this darling little silver tussie-mussie for 50 cents complete with flowers and bow, and these brand new baby bibs for 59 cents each. Yes, I am anxious for grand-babies !
I found a myself a chic royal blue silk jacket and a Jones New York gray cotton knit shell, still with tags on. They were both under $4 each. Both are hanging on the line, otherwise I would share pictures of them.
You just can't beat the prices and there is some sort of excitement that comes with finding a great bargain.
They have frequent shopper cards there, after ten $10 purchases you get $10 off your next purchase. Those purchases are so sweet.
Here's to bargain shopping and the joy of other folks cast offs !

Comments

Kelli said…
Oh, those bibs are sooo cute. I love the nibble nibble part!! The tussie mussie is such a beautiful find!
Kelli
Marci said…
Wow, those bibs are a real deal. They are darling as well.

OK, what is a tussie mussie for? I guess I grew up a tomboy and don't know these sort of fluffy things.
Patty said…
http://www.emmitsburg.net/gardens/articles/adams/2002/tussie_mussies.htm

good info on tussie mussies

Popular Posts