Another Wall Decorated

Here is another picture of the guest room. Tonight I painted the peg board that was in the living room then applied some rose decals I had purchased on e-bay. The little clothes hanging are things that were in my cedar chest. The middle dress was my Grandmothers baby dress, (4 generations have worn that dress, but it needs repairs now for the next generation) to the right of that is my mothers dress when she was 2 and the little jacket is what I came home from the hospital in. The little dresses on the left are both doll dresses.

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Wow I love it all!!! You are doing a wonder job of putting it all together! I love the dresses hanging up, now you can enjoy them so much more!!
Marci said…
Pat, I love all those old dresses. Before my Mom died, she had given me all of the ones she had of mine. I used to have them hanging on my closet door, but my new closet has sliding doors that won't allow that.

Very beautiful room.
Patti said…
Oh Patty, the finished room is absolutely wonderful! Anyone staying here will feel like a real princess. Nothing but sweet dreams will happen here. I'd love to spend a night or three in such a room!

Popular Posts