Necessity IS the Mother of Invention

Necessity is indeed the mother of invention. As I was getting ready to wrap Melanie's present for the shower I realized the gift bag I got was too small. Not a bit of wrapping paper in this house that would work so I took a bit of the leftover fabric from the flower girls dresses and wrapped the package. When done, I thought, wow that looks good and looks like I am working with the theme of the wedding.
I was quite pleased with the results, if I should say so myself !
Off to have a little something to eat, perhaps just a small dish of yogurt with some berries. Planning to have a bit of cake and some tid bits at the shower so am planning accordingly.

Comments

Alena said…
Hi Patty, I enjoyed catching up on your blog - your soap looks wonderful, you are posting lovely photos, thanks for being there.
Sunny said…
That is so cute! Everyone will think yo did it on purpose-not because you needed to. Lots of pics please.
Unknown said…
I love the gift wrap, it is perfect...
Hugs Tina
Kelli said…
What a great idea!!! I'll bet Melanie loved it!
Kelli

Popular Posts