More morning pictures



Life is pretty relaxed when you can watch the wax drip on the candle !
Breakfast took 20 minutes today. Exactly. I had the timer set as I was dying my hair. Dye the hair, eat and then wash that gray away. Oh yes, a full head of gray hair is my dream, but all gray hair and not just this skunk stripe in front.
My sister Sandy has the most beautiful steel gray hair, and I envy her so much. I seem to be graying at about the same rate she did, so am hopeful that in a few years I will have hair like hers. But in the mean time, the stripe had to go. Natural dye, not to worry. Vanity, oh yes ! Admittedly.
The other kitty is Ling Ling. Melanie named the kitties can you tel ? We are keeping two kittens since our beloved Brennon died, leaving a bit of a hole in all our hearts. So we have 4 cats once again. Mr. Fergus MacSnow is so out numbered. 20 chickens, 4 cats, and just the one soccer playing, barking farm dog.

Comments

wendybirde said…
Life really IS pretty relaxed when you can watch the wax drip on the candle! As it should be : )

I just loved this image. It evokes such a peace at the table, one of the places where peace is so especially dear.

It seems its your posts with tea and cats that draw me most, LOL
Patty said…
Life is pretty good !

Popular Posts