Flower Girls Dresses

Since the painting has been done in the guest room, it was a day to spend sewing. I had cut the flower girls dresses cut out last week, so today I just had to sit down and sew them together and add the embroidery.
I decided to make their outfits one piece dresses instead of a top and skirt. Just seemed to make more sense for little ones to not have to worry about skirts falling down.
Next week I will attach the bottom trim, when I measure them up to the girls to check the length.
The skirts of these dresses are so full, I can just see little girls twirling and laughing.
My new Pfaff made sewing on this silky fabric so easy.
Now time to get Melissa's outfit made, that will be more of a challenge !

Comments

TiempoSoria said…
Hi Patty,

love your blog !!!!
Melanie said…
Beautful dresses. I can just see little girls in them.. What will they put in their Hair?
Melanie
Melzie said…
Those are absolutely dreamy, you did a great job. xoxo melzie

Popular Posts