Update on Mei-Ling

Poor wee one has another Urinary tract infection. We had so hoped they would not happen after her surgery. The Doctor felt comfortable sending her home with antibiotics. Thank you so much for the prayers. She was like a limp little rag doll when they ambulance arrived. Her temperature climbing right before our eyes. Now, with her fever gone she is feeling better. She has an MRI scheduled later this month to check out in greater detail the extent of her Heterotaxy-polysplenia.

Comments

Sky said…
many good wishes sent to you and your family. bless her sweet heart!
Anna said…
Thank God our prayers have been answered! Praise his holy name.

Blessings to all,
Annabelle
MiSScNeLLY said…
I am happy to hear that she is recieving treatment. She will continue to be in my thoughts.
Have a good day!
Carrie J said…
That poor baby has been through so much. I keep her on my prayer list. I hope there will soon be an end to these for her. God bless.
Angela said…
Poor sweetie. I hope this gets knocked back very quickly for her.
Mimi said…
I missed your post last week... and was so shocked today to see that little mei-Ling has had another bout with a Urinary tract infection.
I am so happy that it seems to be under control now...
I keep her on my prayer list... until she is completely finished with all these problems in her little body...
Mimi
JenJen said…
I'm so sorry she's still having issues!

I'm glad this bout was easily brought under control!

~JM

Popular Posts