The Goats Have Arrived









Steven, Priscilla and Elizabeth drove up with goats in the back of the pickup tonight. I have to say, as much as I love my new goats, somehow it was more fun to take pictures of the babies. Mei-Ling and Elizabeth are just such sweet babies !
After getting the goats settled and about 100 pictures taken, Steven took us all out for pizza. Casi was in class so he missed out on the fun. Tomorrow I will have time to take lots of good pictures of the goats. I thought I was settled on their names but after looking at them, I might just change them. Time will tell !

Comments

QuiltingFitzy said…
Thank you for more pics of Elizabeth, she is just button cute! Those 2 will surely be best girlfriends forever.
nancyr said…
Love the last picture of the cousins together. Very cute.

Our goats were named, Cupcake and Twinkie. The names fit their personalities, too!
Angela said…
Oh my Miss Elizabeth is growing so fast. I love the dress she has on. Looks like she is ready for an Easter Parade. Both babies are so pretty.
JenJen said…
Cuteness! The girls are so cute!

I love goats. I hope that I can have a goat or two one day.

~JM

Popular Posts