Thinking Blogger Award

Two very kind folk have nomintated Morning Ramble and Daily Wanderer for the Thinking Blogger Award. To be honest it kind of surprised me and most certainly flattered me. I am humbled by this attention.

I will spend some time thinking about the 5 blogs I consider to be Thinking Blogs. I have a good idea of which ones they are, but I just want to think about what I want to say about them. Hopefully tonight I will get that done.

So, Aisling of http://quietcountryhouse.blogspot.com/ thank you for your kind words and a bow of gratitude to you.
and Rapunzel of http://rapunzelscastle.blogspot.com/ bowing to you also in humble thanks.

Comments

Marcie said…
Patty, You are very welcome. I meant every word. Rapunzel's nomination of your Daily Wanderer reminded me that I hadn't peeked in there in quite a while, so I did that today. I always love to read what you are thinking about!
Nice to see your blog.
I can see why your blog was nominated! Your other blog is nice too!

i may not choose 5 because I just don't have the heart to exclude anyone!

Popular Posts