More on The Law of Attraction

Every once in a while I am going to share a story with you about the Law of Attraction as taught in the book The Secret.
Yesterday, needless to say I was a bit tired after spending much of the night with Melanie in the hospital. I needed to get my batteries recharged, in other words I needed a caffeine fix and lots of it.
We recently got a Starbucks put in not too far from us, a thrilling event for me as I love that place. Sure a coffee at their prices seems contrary to my speeches about simple living etc but a girl has to have a couple things to indulge in or she's not real.
I said over and over to myself, " I need a really big coffee, bigger than a venti" I walked into the store, the manager asked how I was and I honestly told him of the past 24 hours in my life. The man was so kind, as though he had been there, done that.
I put in my order, stood over by that little counter waiting for my Venti Iced cappuccino and there to my wondering eyes did appear but a second one, smaller, but with my name on it. The manager said it was on him, said I deserved a second one. Amazing ey ? I got more than a Venti, just like I said I wanted ! Life is indeed good and at the same time more than just a bit amazing.

Drank every single drop of my coffee !

Comments

Gina said…
That little gesture from the Starbucks manager was so simple and so touching. So, it is a prime example of the law of attraction and simplicity. Something so simple, but it made so much to you!

Popular Posts