Baby Wash


Today the sun came out and stayed out ! What a blessing since it was moving day and also baby laundry day. I did the baby wash today for Melanie. It was great fun hanging up rows of diapers and tiny "onesies" Melanie has lots of pink print diapers which just make me smile to look at them.
99% of the moving is done. Emery is finished putting in a new sub floor in the bathroom and tonight I put the tiles down.
I made the young men a triple batch of rice crispy treats for all their hard work helping Melanie and Casi.
Its a pretty safe bet to say that everyone will sleep well tonight !

Comments

R. Aastrup said…
You guys must not have allergies. I just heard a report on the news about allergy season already getting underway. They said even hanging wash out can be dangerous if you're allergic as the pollen gathers on the wash... Since I am not allergic, it never crossed my mind until just now.
Patty said…
I heard that this year is what is called a "super" pollen year. I believe it too, we have seen a huge increase in the amount of fruit on our trees due to the pollenation process.
No allergies here, thankfully. So like you, it never crossed my mind about hanging out clothes and allergies.
Lucy said…
I love to see the laundry outsite !! I always do it too !! if it is not raining. and I my drying after I got my fourth child.. before I didn't have one :-)

Popular Posts