Mondays Gratitude's on Tuesday : )



Yesterday was Monday and I plum forgot to write out my list of gratitude's, blessings for the day. So in true form to being a person who doesn't stick to schedules very well, here is the list on Tuesday !
Yesterday was the dreaded BLUE screen day so you can understand my lack of getting things done in a timely manner.

Gratitude's, blessings, things I am so grateful for....

Melanie getting disability better than we could have imagined.
Spring rain
French food
Gazing at Emery's face and feeling profound love
Spring flowers
Spring colors, just love the pastels everywhere right now
My new computer speaker system, they are better than my stereo and its a good one.
For evidence of the law of attraction day after day
The joy of new life
Casi's family for showering the kids with so many beautiful baby things and so much love
Spring green, its so bright and vibrant
Lots of energy
Grateful for loosing 9 lbs in 3 weeks
Amazingly good health
Shepherds purse everywhere in my yard
So many positive people in my life
Waking up each day feeling so hopeful
Good Chinese food
Meeting so many nice people at Best Buy this week
Smiles on the faces of others
Waking up and walking on cool floors, not cold floors
The Rolling Stones CD I am listening to
having windows open
Putting away heavy coats and jackets
Freedom to think
Freedom to dream
Freedom to express myself
A gentle-man as a husbandGood hiking weather approaching
Pink roses
Tie dye socks with Birkenstocks or my orange Crocks
Baja Blast Mountain Dew, (yeah I know how bad it is for me, but I adore the stuff as a treat once in a while)


Magnolia in bloom

Emery gazing out over the Karesansui (Dry Landscape Garden)

Comments

R. Aastrup said…
That's fantastic about losing 9 pounds in 3 weeks! Good for you! And I loved the Japanese Garden photos. I would love to have a place like that nearby.

Popular Posts