The Simple Woman's Daybook

I have never done this before but thought it would be fun to give it a try.
Hop on over to The Simple Woman to take a look at this fun little weekly sample of some folks day.
For Today...
Outside my Window...there is sun and shadows, gray clouds to the south with thunder and rain in them.
I am thinking....about how I should be off the computer and doing some work around the house
I am thankful for....my husband and how quickly he got that creepy gecko off my leg last night.
From the Kitchen...tomato sauce simmering, to be canned later this afternoon
I am creating.... knitting a little winter hat for my grand-daughter Mei-Ling
I am going....no place today, staying put, waiting for a delivery of fencing
I am wearing....long red skirt, red shirt, sneakers and socks
I am reading....Loving Trust, a book about making a loving trust, something like a living trust
I am hoping...that they deliver the fence and posts soon
I am hearing....silence and it is golden
Around the house...are more unfinished projects than I would like to see
One of my favorite things...how my children all called me this morning just to say hi
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...put up fencing with Emery tonight, paint the new milking stand, and clean the house really good...my sister is coming for a visit with her family and I want things to look extra nice
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

It's of our old milking stand, the new one is improved, more comfortable seat for me ! the thought behind this is, that there is something very soothing about milking goats

Comments

Popular Posts