Nap Time At Grammies House

Melanie and her friend Megan were heading off to shop for fabric, so Grammie was more than happy to babysit for a couple hours while the girls had some fun. It is amazing to me how quickly Mei-Ling changes each week. She is growing up so fast. We sat together doing puzzles and each time she found the right place to put the piece, she would clap her tiny hands and say "Yea" smiling with her whole face. She is now standing alone and its just a matter of days until she will be walking. The Doctors told Melanie that since the baby has had 6 surgeries in the first year of her life, it would delay her development some, well, its only delayed the walking and nothing else ! Nothing more than a miracle. She is such a good baby too. I watch Melanie and Casi with her and feel such pride in their gentle parenting style. Mei is so calm and behaves so well. She plays contentedly for hours. This afternoon, after her bottle, she just laid down in her play pen and went to sleep.
I picked lots of tomatoes this morning, which means that a delightful sort of Italian aroma is drifting through the house as marinara sauce cooks slowly on the stove. There was a profound sense of pride making it with all home grown ingredients, well the olive oil was purchased, but nothing else was. The herbs, the onions, garlic, peppers and the tomatoes were picked from our own garden. Its a good feeling to cook with such fresh, organic ingredients.
This morning I spent some time reading about taxes. I know its not a popular subject with some of my readers but I have to tell you that since our family has put the Law of Attraction into practice and made vision boards, our lives have changed dramatically. I had to read about taxes because our income has skyrocketed ! I looked back at a list made last year of things I was wanting to attract into my life, some material things, some spiritual, some health and some financial and I have to tell you that about 99 % of the things I had on that list has become part of my life. There are many things just unspoken thoughts and dreams I have had that have come into being too.
I have seen the same sort of results in my children's lives too and they ALL practice "The Secret" without exception. It has changed all our lives.

Comments

Patricia said…
What a sweet heart! I love pictures of sleeping babies... so precious....She is most certainly a miracle baby.
Patricia
Now that is true peace and sweetness!
Dana and Daisy said…
It's so nice to read your blogs full of contentment instead of worry again. I'm glad Melanie is feeling better and you didn't have to tell us how happy and well-behaved Mei Ling is... you can see it in her face.
Anonymous said…
I am so glad that everything is going well. I also enjoy reading about your garden and how you have been able to get a harvest. My tomatos unfortunately are not doing so well, too much rain :)

sleeping babies are so precious...

many blessings,

mari

Popular Posts