The Green Room

Finally finished putting the front guest room back together after painting it. Its more of a room for me and all my interests, rather than a guest room. My Grace Quilting frame takes up a lot of room so there isn't a bed in that room any longer, but a very comfortable futon mattress stored under the frame. My sewing machine is set up on a desk in another corner. Its nice to have all my sewing, spinning and knitting items all together in one room instead of scattered here and there. The room has a nice old fashioned feel to it, just what I was hoping for. Maybe there is a clue in that about who I really am deep inside, just an old fashioned girl.
The paint is called Maine Shore and I just love it, even the name of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a wonderful room. You decorate the way I'd like to. I can see it but I can never put it together. Ray and I are still working on it. We both love antique and most of all country items.
You did a wonderful job!
It looks great-and the color is so soothing! I agree that it's wonderful to be able to house all your crafting items in one room. How neat too about all the plants being on sale-can't wait to see the pictures of everything planted!
Dana and Daisy said…
I like the green color also. It is very subtle. I saw Mama Mia yesterday and I was lost in the scenery. I loved the various shades of blue with little touches of red and lots of white billowing cotton. And I am not even a blue person!
Julian said…
i love that room! Can you come and do my house? Looks peaceful....
Christina
R. Aastrup said…
That's a beautiful room! I'm going to check that color out for my own study/workroom that I'm slowly but surely putting together...
Anonymous said…
That room could be 100 or 200 years old. It is useful and beautiful, and like with most of your pictures, it's full of tranquillity. Very nicely done!
Momzoo said…
that is a lovely room
JenJen said…
I love it! I especially love the chest with tea service in front of the window. :)

(It looked like a tea service, anyway.)

Stunning!

~JM

Popular Posts