A Night Out


Emery and I decided it was a good evening to go out and enjoy a meal at On The Border. Melanie heard about our plans and wanted to come too, which delighted us. So Casi, Melanie, Mei-Ling, Emery and I headed off for a fun evening.
Mei-Ling is feeling more like her old self each day. She sat in her high chair tonight as good as gold, just eating her chicken and fries. She has fantastic table manners and eats like an adult. Dipping her chicken in the sauce, wiping her face when it is dirty. An amazing baby.
It's so good to have our happy baby back. She was so sick last week, we were all so worried.
Prayer, good thoughts and wonderful Doctors all worked to get this wee one feeling good again.
A cold front is approaching and the wind is blowing up a storm out side my window. Good night for a cozy fire and a nice hot cup of herbal tea.

Here is Mei-Ling making a series of faces for Grammie....the first one looks like "Poor Pitiful Pearl" One thing she has learned from this recent surgery, having people feel bad for you, seems to get you more attention !

Comments

Dana and Daisy said…
When I first saw that photo I thought, Oh she doesn't feel good. Now you tell us she is acting! lol! Well, I still think she is not feeling all herself yet. But it is good to see her out again.
Unknown said…
I am happy to hear that Mei-ling is feeling like herself. That is great that she has good table manners.

I have been thinking of little Mei-ling.
love, Anabella
Renee said…
So glad to hear Mei-Ling is doing so much better!

Popular Posts