From The Garden




The garden is such a blessing. After chores, I headed off to pick some lettuce, collard greens, baby spinach and radishes (some almost the size of beets). All to be enjoyed with our evening meal. Totally Organic, and fresh as can be.
There are tomatoes ripe on the window sill, picked green when there was a threat of frost and now they are just perfect to add to the salad.
How I love fresh from the garden goodness !

Sorry about the photos, my camera is in the shop being fixed so have to use the old one

Comments

Ahhhh fresh stuff from the garden this time of year. We have rain rain rain rain and wind and rain - which is quite enjoyable when you need a day at home to sit and comtemplate and stitch and read and enjoy the blustery weather - but the memories of the garden are a dim light in the Pacific Northwest this time of year.

I had three nice tomatoes left on the vine that I was going to bring in about a month ago - but in the night some lovely deer ate them all - guess they wanted the tomatoes more than I did. Today I saw two deer running up the hillside across the road - what a sight!!!

Popular Posts