Looking Closely at Spring






Comments

R. Aastrup said…
Whew! Patty! Those are beautiful pictures! I'm so ready for spring! Our daffodils are finally blooming and we planted pansies and primroses in front of the school today, so the grounds are looking prettier at least.
Julian said…
patty, do you find you are having more summer than spring? In Tx.city, we are almost in the 80s! I love the heat, so Im fine with it. I am an Idaho yankee, but cant stand snow!
Christina
Dana and Daisy said…
I just love Iris, Patty. I have some deep purple ones too, and I chose the color of my shutters and front door to match them. When my great-grandmother was still alive, she asked me to come divide her iris's and I took home several hundred rhizomes. I gave some to my mom and sister also. We have all since moved and lost the offspring of those plants, but some day I hope to collect a wide variety again.

I still always remember my GG when the iris are in bloom. She was an avid gardener.
Marci said…
Great pictures Pat. You have a real eye for photography!!!

Popular Posts